OUR PROMISE: LOCAL NJ GOODS
We are Paul Miller and Tina Bologna, Just Jersey’s co-owners, curators and shopkeepers. We created Just Jersey to celebrate the natural beauty, diversity, culture, grit and attitude of the Garden State. Nothing captures these attributes better than the food, art, and craft of its residents. We want to introduce you to New Jersey’s small, local makers whose stories are as diverse as the state itself.
Our mission is to boost the local economy by offering beautiful, functional and handcrafted goods made locally by Garden State artists, designers and other small businesses. We seek to promote and support New Jersey entrepreneurs and grow the creative economy. We seek to continually exceed our customers' expectations and provide a shopping experience that is personal, informative and above all, fun.
Our business is guided by the following principles:
- We take pride in supporting community causes through the sale of products that contribute a portion of their proceeds to area non-profits and support local groups through our own giving when possible.
- Our retail store is powered by 100% sustainable wind energy.
- We pay our employees well above the state minimum wage.
- We support our local economy by purchasing goods and services from other New Jersey small businesses.
- We use suppliers that practice similar environmental standards and if we can't find a locally made item for our operational needs, we purchase supplies made in the USA.
- We use green/recycled and biodegradable materials for our point of sale packaging and reuse boxes for shipping orders.